Demin Days

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh Be Careful Little Feet Where You Go

After a stress free weekend getaway with my old college roommates -minus the anxiety while seeing the Hunger Games (great movies though) - the hubby and I walk to the back of our land. And while almost in the woods, I look down and saw this devilish creature: 

I thought it might be a copperhead, as I jumped and screamed and ran off about 20 yards. But as I was hyperventilating, I thought surely it wasn't since my husband was still standing over it in FLIP FLOPS. Ah but it was a copperhead! So I continued to ask -no beg- Danny to get away. But not without a picture he said. So reluctantly, I handed him my phone to take a picture so we could get out of there quick! 
 
Luckily, I had on my mud boots on. 

Warning: Snakes beware!


No comments:

Post a Comment