Demin Days

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Master Bedroom

A house isn't a home without a bedroom. And two people living in a 9 by 9 non-aircondition back bedroom on a full size bed was not ok with us. So we decided the next room we worked on should be the master bedroom so we could change rooms.

Here's our before pictures of the master bedroom...

 Yep, that white wall is unfinished with dry wall.
Bye-bye smelly green carpet, my brother came over to help clean up the old wood floors underneath.
 There's my love dry-walling the CEILLING. That was NOT easy, I had to help hold... ha I wasn't much help.
 My main job in helping with the house is the painting. So painting I did.
And now the finished product...




3 comments:

  1. It must be hard work, but it's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys worked so hard on this, and it looks sooo cozy and cheerful. Like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous, comfotable and lovely!

    ReplyDelete