Demin Days

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey Pretty Girl

In lieu of our anniversary today, I wanted to post a song that I just love lately!!

There have been songs that have reminded me of Danny and my relationship but this song just hit home when Danny had me listen to the lyrics. It's so us! It talks about dancing together, bringing her home to meet his parents and sleeping on the couch, which I did one Christmas. (And can I just say kudos to this song for implying that they did NOT slept together before they got married!) They buy "a piece of land and some apple trees"! And in the video, they are fixing up their white sided house! Their baby has the mama's eyes, which Danny thinks Caleb does. The only difference is our kid is a boy not a girl.

So check it out, it gives me goosebumps everytime! :)



Can you believe Danny's the one that discovered this song?!
 I actually thought it was that stupid "hey girl" song and was about to change it. Danny stopped me and said, "I thought you would have liked this song". When I asked why, he said, "because it reminds me of you". So, of course, that's when I changed it back and had to listen to it. I, then, discovered it was not at all the stupid, "hey girl" song and that I absolutely loved this song too!!!

1 comment:

  1. sooo sweet!! happy anniversary to a great couple!

    ReplyDelete