Demin Days

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Living Room

The living room before....
 not terribly bad, probably one of the better looking before rooms.

 The ugly bookshelf was one of the first to go. (Although because of my love of bookshelves, a section of the bookshelf was salvaged and put into one of the guest rooms.)

 During the distruction of the room. Ha we don't do anything simple. See our window replacements. We got them for a third of the price on sale at Lowes! Yay for good deals!!

 Check out this solid wood wall. They don't make walls like this anymore! Ha funny story about this wall but that's another post in its self!

 Mom's great idea to insolate the outside wall! So we did!

 The SOMEWHAT after...
Still need some touch up paint, finish trim, and REAL furniture ha! But it'll do for now.
 Our sleeping bag works as a wonderful couch/area rug.
I try my best to decorate with what I have, the best I can. :)

 My little office/craft spot



1 comment: