Demin Days

Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Dining Room

So this was our dining room...
 Don't you love how they started to texture a wall and then just stopped. The little bit of white texture you see is what the previous owners thought was necessary to texture.
 I also loved the random paint splotches. I don't know if they were trying to touch up paint and somehow got the wrong color to touch up with, ha.

I liked the "idea" of the color in the dining room, so we textured ALL of the walls, primered and painted the room Cherry Cobbler red (it's pretty close to the color in this picture below).
 This looks orange. I did not paint the room orange, it came out a weird color on my phone. Imagine the color from the above picture with the objects below. :)
The reason you only see one section of the dining room is because that's the only finished section so far. Notice the floor isn't done yet. The right side of the room is our "garage" which is holding our tools (well Danny's tools -mine would be PINK), I didn't feel that was worth showing off ha.  
We're still working on, you know, a dining room table and such.


No comments:

Post a Comment