Demin Days

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ooo Possum!

This is not about house building but it is house related. I came up with this at 4am yesterday. You'll understand why I was up at 4 when you read the poem. :)

To the tune of Mike Myers' Whoa-man poem in So I Married An Axe Murderer:

Ooo-possum
Got in the house,
Just like a mouse.
You crazy dude,
Ate all my food.
Made a big sound,
Chased you around.
Came every night,
Put up a fight.
You are so dead,
Shot in the head.
Ooo-possum.



*Disclaimer, we ARE animal lovers. 4 of this possum's family members have been safely caught and relocated away from our land. This guy however, put up a fight, several weeks (and late nights of fighting) and we don't always fight fair in the middle of the night...in the country. I'm just saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment